Replacement Battery For Apple iPod 4th Generation Gen 20gb/40gb 3.7v 1200mAh
Never replace your hard drive again!
While that is a possibility, it's not a guarantee. But the chances of your solid-state drive failing over the next 10 years or more is highly unlikely. At last, we have introduced solid-state drives (SSDs) for all clickwheel model iPods, except the iPod Nano, which isn't a possibility. Solid state offers a number of benefits over the mechanical disks originally used in the iPod.
Benefits of SSD
1) Ability for a magnitude greater storage capacity. Currently we have drives available up to 1TB!
2) Battery gain of up to 12+ hours.
3) Less likely to fail because there are no mechanical moving parts.
4) Will not skip or hang from excessive vibration.
5) Silent operation unlike the noisy mechanical drives.
Works with all OEM capacities: 10gb, 15gb, 20gb, 30gb, 40gb, 60gb
How It Works
1) Order the service.
2) Ship your device to our facility.
3) Your device is serviced by a professional.
4) Receive your device back 6-10 days from the day you mail it.
Legal Disclaimer: (for our protection) We will not be held responsible or accountable for any damages or injuries that result from the use of this product. We make no guarantee as to the longevity, safety, or functionality of this product or any other products that we sell. You are buying, using and possessing this item at your own risk.
All products ship directly from one of our warehouses located in the United States. Most orders are processed within
All products include a 60-day limited warranty. The warranty begins on the delivery date stated by the
tracking number of your order.
Your warranty covers any malfunction that is a result of a manufacturing defect. We will not cover issues related
to water damage, physical abuse, or improper installation.
If you have a question or concern regarding what issues are covered please contact us prior to placing an order.
Requesting Warranty Replacement
If your issues qualify according to the above terms and you are within the warranty period, contact us and we
will further assist you.